Norbar Electronic Torque Wrenches
The NorTronic Electronic Torque Wrench has accurate electronic torque and angle control with a wireless data interface.
The Norbar NorTronic Torque Wrench sets the benchmark with its unique Torque Data System (TDS) software.
The Norbar NorTronic torque wrench sets the benchmark with its unique Torque Data System (TDS) software and combination of accuracy, wireless capability and angle measurement, in a versatile, robust and easy to use package.
- Supplied with a robust push through ratchet and compatible with Norbar’s wide range of spanner end fittings.
- Unique TDS (Torque Data System) software included.
- Torque and Angle data can be sent to TDS in real time or uploaded from memory.
- Two-way data management capability.
- Multiple targets can be sequenced and linked.
- Tool settings can be configured at PC.
- Data can be transferred either by USB cable (supplied) or USB Wireless Adaptor for your PC (sold separately).
- Two full colour OLED displays positioned at 90 degrees to each other so that the display can be seen whether operating in the vertical or horizontal plane.
- Visual, audible and vibration indications when target is reached.
- 12 Torque units. Can be used in any country’s preferred torque unit.
- Clockwise (CW) and Counter Clock Wise (CCW) torque and angle calibration.
- Supplied with unique Torque and Angle Calibration Certificate.
- IP44 protection against dust and water ingress.
- Portable, powered by three AA batteries. Rechargeable batteries supplied.
NORTRONIC 868 MHZ
43500 NorTronic 50, 3⁄8” sq. dr., 868 MHz, 5 – 50 N m
43501 NorTronic 50, ½” sq. dr., 868 MHz, 5 – 50 N m
43502 NorTronic 200 ½” sq. dr., 868 MHz, 20 – 200 N m
43503 NorTronic 330, ½” sq. dr., 868 MHz, 30 – 330 N m
43508 USB Wireless Adaptor, 868 MHz
*For UK, Europe, Singapore and India
NORTRONIC 915 MHZ
43504 NorTronic 50, 3⁄8” sq. dr., 915 MHz, 5 – 50 N m
43505 NorTronic 50, ½” sq. dr., 915 MHz, 5 – 50 N m
43506 NorTronic 200, ½” sq. dr., 915 MHz, 20 – 200 N m
43507 NorTronic 330, ½” sq. dr., 915 MHz, 30 – 330 N m
43509 USB Wireless Adaptor, 915 MHz
*For USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand