Norbar’s TTT (Torque Tool Tester) offers three external transducer interfaces to allow for three transducers to be connected at any given time.
The TTT does not have an internal transducer but rather is designed with three external transducer interfaces allowing for any three transducers to be simultaneously connected.
The TTT (Torque Tool Tester Series 3) is quite similar to the TST (Torque Screwdriver Tester), the main distinction being that the TTT does not have an internal transducer but rather is designed with three external transducer interfaces allowing for any three transducers to be simultaneously connected. Selection between the transducers is determined by a rotary switch located to the rear of the instrument case.
Any transducer from the Norbar “SMART” range and most mV/V calibrated transducers from Norbar or other manufacturers can be connected to the TTT. The “SMART” feature means that once a transducer has been connected, the instrument will automatically recognise calibration details such as mV/V output, serial number and capacity.
- Pictorial display panel for easy mode selection.
- Limit detection with low, pass and fail indication. Up to 12 target values can be set.
- Digital limit state output for control of external tools.
- Operation from fast charge internal battery pack (TTT can operate for a maximum of 3 hours, with 20 minutes required to return to full charge) or AC supply (90 to 264 volts).
- RS-232-C serial data interface for connection to a printer or PC. Continuous RS 232 Output when used in track mode (up to 11 readings per second).
- Pulse count feature in Impulse mode and Clutch Tool mode.
- “SMART” intelligence for transducer recognition, now displays transducer capacity, units and Serial No.
- Memory for calibration details of 20 non-“SMART” mV/V calibrated transducers.
- Analogue output allows the instrument to be used as part of a process control system for performance analysis.
- User selectable frequency response for each mode of operation.
- All user selectable features have password protection. The instrument can be issued to users with only the required modes of operation and units of measure enabled. This feature can virtually eliminate operator induced errors.
- Peak memory modes can now be configured to have auto reset (previously only manual reset was possible).
- Series 3 users can set up their own measurement units, making it possible to interface with non torque transducers, for example load or pressure.
Video Coming Soon!