Here at Norbar, we understand how important it is to have accurate and reliable tools. To ensure your investment in your torque tools and equipment is protected, we offer superior ongoing after sales service, maintenance, repair and calibration support from our wide network of offices.
Norbar Torque Tools have five state of the art workshop locations in Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Mackay and Auckland. Our in-house team of specialised technicians are trained to the highest of standards, in both the repair and recalibration of torque wrenches, pneumatic multipliers, hydraulic wrenches and more, to most brands and models.
- All of our branches carry a comprehensive range of original spare parts.
- All products are tested on the latest electronic equipment.
- Ability to provide hard and soft joint calibrations.
- Traceable certificates meeting the most stringent quality audits.
- Torque value testing available up to 100,000 Nm (73,500 lbf.ft).
- Properly maintained service and calibration records.
- Complete management plan available, tailored to your particular quality standards.
NATA ACCREDITED LABORATORY
Our NATA accredited laboratory is recognised by industry as being the most technologically advanced in its field allowing us to certify a comprehensive range of electronic and mechanical torque equipment.
- Accredited under BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- NATA audited regularly.
- TQCS International audited annually to AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008.
- Fully enclosed and temperature controlled environment.
- Electronic and mechanical torque equipment certification range – 0.1 to 6800 Nm.
- The only NATA accredited facility for the calibration of torque multiplying gearboxes to 6800 Nm.
- Highly trained technicians.
- Able to test to the same uncertainties as the Norbar UK manufacturing plant.
- NATA traceable torque testing up to 100,000 Nm.